Before Chartering, Consider the Following:
Book a charter for a set time-slot and the days are yours to use or lose – there are typically no refunds or re-scheduling, unless you cancel 90 days in advance and the company can rebook your dates. If a crew or family member is sick or has a last minute conflict and can’t make it, your well planned and deserved cruise can be spoiled. If mother-nature has different plans weather wise; a rainy or a cold week, a heat wave, no wind or severe weather, there is no cancellation without monetary loss. If a last minute work conflict comes up, your fixed sailboat charter will not be the planned relaxing get-a-way you so much deserve and hoped for!
Still think a locked-in sailboat charter is a good idea?
Schedule and plan that same cruise on the Chesapeake Bay as a Chesapeake Sail Club member and get these great additional benefits and guarantees:
- You’ll sail more often and when you like for much less than the cost of a comparable fixed sailboat bareboat charter
- Schedule sailing time and cancel as you like, no matter what the reason, there is no penalty!
- Change a one week cruise to three days, no loss time, the unused time is credited back.
- Reserve any one of the CSC sailing yachts. Try a different yacht each time – it’s your choice.
- There are no extra costs for towing-service, dinghy or a pre-depature night on board.
- Enjoy our first class award winning homeport at Stingray Point Marina, Deltaville, VA www.stingraypointmarina.com
- Join the Stingray Harbor Yacht Club for a very modest fee and participate in sponsored events.
- Meet Chesapeake Sail Club members and plan your buddy cruise together on CSC yachts.
A Charter Alternative: Chesapeake Sail Club’s Member Program
As an alternative, we suggest you take a few minutes to review our Sail Club Membership Program for 2017!